Amazing Baked Salmon Recipe with a Delicious Horseradish Crust
Hello there friends, today I’m going to share with you my amazing baked salmon recipe. This was one of the most popular recipes at my restaurant and my cooking school. I make it with a Horseradish crust and serve it alongside a Bell Pepper Coulis. This Salmon Medallion is so easy to make even a child could do it!
It’s a simple recipe, but the flavors are complex and delicious. The horseradish gives the salmon a slight kick, while the bell pepper coulis provides sweetness and creaminess that balances out the dish. This is a meal that is sure to please any crowd, and it’s perfect for entertaining. Click here for the Bell Pepper Coulis Recipe
10 Sides Dishes That Go Well With Baked Salmon
1) Jasmine Rice
2) Asparagus Tips
3) Caesar Salad
5) Seafood Risotto
6) Mushroom Risotto
7) Fondant Potatoes – (Cheese Stuffed Potatoes)
8) Potatoes Au Gratin
9) Garlic Mashed Potatoes
10) Brie, Goat Cheese & Mushroom Soufflé
Horseradish Crusted Baked Salmon Recipe
- About 2 cups Country Style Bread
- About ¼ cup Sundried Tomatoes
- ¼ cup approx. Horseradish freshly grated (or prepared horseradish)
- 4 to 6 Garlic Cloves
- ½ cup Reggiano
- 2 tablespoons Dill, Parsley or Tarragon Leaves
- 2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 2 pounds Salmon Filet one piece or 4 individual portions
Preheat Oven to 375ºF / 190ºC
- Remove the crust from the bread.
- In your food processor, add the Sundried tomatoes, garlic, horseradish and process for a couple minutes. Add the bread, dill and Reggiano parmesan. Process until well blended and moist, reserve for later use.
- Place the fish filet onto a cookie sheet lined with a non-stick baking mat. Brush the fish filet with the mustard generously. Pat the bread mixture on top of the mustard. Be sure to pack it well. Bake until the top is lightly golden brown (perfect inside temperature should be 125ºF / 52ºC for Medium Rare.
- My Best Gazpacho Soup Recipe: Chilled to Perfection - August 24, 2023
- Simply The Best Deviled Eggs Recipe: Eggstraordinary! - August 21, 2023
- How To Make Crème Fraiche: Creamy & Delicious! - August 20, 2023