Stuffed Onion – An Amazing Dish
Hello there friends! Today I’m going to show you how to make an Amazing Stuffed Onion! This easy recipe is absolutely delicious, and it’s sure to be a hit at your next dinner party or family meal. The best part about this dish is that it can be made ahead of time, so you don’t have to worry about last-minute preparation.
This is an Amazing Stuff Onion! It’s so easy to make, and it’s absolutely delicious! So what are you waiting for?
Let’s get cooking!
Click here for the Bolognese
Click here for the Mornay Sauce
Click here for the Bell Pepper Coulis
Stuffed Onion Made With a Delicious Sweet Onion
- 8 Medium size Vidalia or any Sweet Onion
- Preheat Oven to 375°
- Cut the top and the root of the onion. Be sure to remove VERY little from the bottom. Using a melon ball cutter remove the inside of the onion and be sure to leave at least 2 to 3 layers intact.
- Submerge in boiling water and poach for about 5 to 8 minutes until cooked. Place top side down on paper towels to drain.
- Bake for 10/15 minutes, or until golden brown or until inside is 145°, top with Curley parsley and serve with the Bell Pepper Coulis in the bottom of the plate.
- My Best Gazpacho Soup Recipe: Chilled to Perfection - August 24, 2023
- Simply The Best Deviled Eggs Recipe: Eggstraordinary! - August 21, 2023
- How To Make Crème Fraiche: Creamy & Delicious! - August 20, 2023