Red Pepper Coulis – The Ultimate Go-to Sauce
Here are 5 Dishes just not the same without Red Pepper Coulis:
- Baked Salmon Recipe with a Horseradish Crust
- The Original Onion Pie
- Goat Cheese and Broccoli Frittata
- Brie, Goat Cheese & Mushroom Soufflé
- Stuffed Onion – Using a Sweet Vidalia Onion
Roasted Red Pepper Coulis - The Perfect Bell Pepper Coulis!
You can find the items below used in making this dish at our online store!
1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 cup Onion, chopped
1 jar Roasted Red Peppers (Roland, 24 oz.)
1 tablespoon Garlic, chopped
- In a saucepan, heat the olive oil, when hot adds the onion and cook until translucent. Add the garlic, and when fragrant add the peppers and their juice and cook for 10 to 15 minutes.
- With an immersion blender, process until very smooth.
- Strain through a fine sieve or a Chinois and adjust seasoning with Salt and Pepper.