- Four to Five Asparagus per person depending on their size thicker asparagus are better
- 2 tablespoons Sweet Butter
- 2 tablespoons Shallots chopped
- 2 tablespoons Sundried Tomatoes chopped into very small dice
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Peel the asparagus first and cut them in an angle about 1 inch in length. Poach them in boiling water to your liking. Immediately after cooked immerse in ice water and reserve.
- In a frying pan, heat the olive oil and the butter. Add the shallots and cook until light golden brown. Add the sundried tomatoes and the asparagus. Cook for a few minute until hot and remove from the heat. For extra flavor add some more butter at the last minute.