How to Cook Asparagus Tips
Today I am going to share How to Cook Asparagus. Asparagus Tips are one of the most delicious and healthy vegetables you can eat. They are packed with nutrients and have a unique flavor that is perfect for any meal. Asparagus Tips are also low in calories and fat, making them an ideal side dish for anyone looking to lose weight or eat healthier. Whether you're looking for a tasty addition to your dinner plate or a nutritious snack, Asparagus Tips are a great choice. So...Let's get cooking!
- Four to Five Asparagus per person depending on their size thicker asparagus are better
- 2 tablespoons Sweet Butter
- 2 tablespoons Shallots chopped
- 2 tablespoons Sundried Tomatoes chopped into very small dice
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Peel the asparagus first and cut them in an angle about 1 inch in length. Poach them in boiling water to your liking. Immediately after cooked immerse in ice water and reserve.
- In a frying pan, heat the olive oil and the butter. Add the shallots and cook until light golden brown. Add the sundried tomatoes and the asparagus. Cook for a few minute until hot and remove from the heat. For extra flavor add some more butter at the last minute.
Latest posts by Chef Jean-Pierre (see all)
- The Best Shrimp and Lobster Bisque – A Seafood Lover’s Dream! - March 20, 2023
- Stuffed Chicken Breast Wrapped in Bacon! - March 16, 2023
- Creating Flavorful Compound Butter Has Never Been Easier! - March 13, 2023