- ¾ cup Mayonnaise
- ½ cup Sour Cream or Crème Fraiche
- ½ cup Prepared Horseradish
- 2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon White Worcestershire Sauce, Marinade for Chicken it may be difficult to find so use just a dash of regular Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 dash or more if you like of Spicy Hot Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Garlic finely minced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Parsley chopped
- The measurements are APPROXIMATE, mix all the ingredients and check it to make the adjustments to your taste buds as required!
Latest posts by Chef Jean-Pierre (see all)
- The Best Shrimp and Lobster Bisque – A Seafood Lover’s Dream! - March 20, 2023
- Stuffed Chicken Breast Wrapped in Bacon! - March 16, 2023
- Creating Flavorful Compound Butter Has Never Been Easier! - March 13, 2023
I see your recipes ,on YouTube,i like it,respect for you Master
Looks wonderful. I will be using this recipe for my small prime rib tonight! Thank you, Chef!
Chef, I used (in place of white Worcestershire) a teaspoon of Shao-shing wine and a 1/4 tsp of Colatura di Alici to give some umami. Worked out great. Thank you. The beef came out perfect. About 7 1/2 pounds at 250F for 3 1/2 hours. Excellent
Great idea to add some umami flavor! So glad you enjoyed the recipes! 😊
Made this with the port wine sauce and 7 rib prime rib last year for christmas. My family LOVED all 3. Already requested that I make it again this year.
Thank you Leonard!