Delicious and Creamy Mashed Potatoes The Whole Family Will Love
Mashed potatoes are one of the ultimate comfort foods. They’re warm, creamy, and satisfying, and they go with just about anything. Plus, they’re relatively easy to make. But if you really want to up your mashed potato game, there’s one secret ingredient that will take your potatoes to the next level: garlic! Garlic mashed potatoes are rich, savory, and absolutely delicious. And the best part is that they’re really easy to make.
I have never met a potato I didn’t like, but there is definitely something special about this recipe. These mashed potatoes are creamy and full of flavor, but not too heavy or dense. They are the perfect side dish for any meal! From a delicious Steak Dinner or Chicken Milanese to Shepherds Pie.
To make the best mashed, you need to start with good quality potatoes. I like to use Yukon Gold potatoes because they have a creamy texture and natural buttery flavor. But feel free to use whatever type of potato you like best!
Just follow these simple steps and you’ll be enjoy the creamiest mashed potatoes you’ve ever had.
The Best Creamy Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- 3 to 4 pounds peeled Yukon Gold peeled and chopped in large pieces
- 4 cloves peeled Garlic
- 2 to 3 tablespoons soft Sweet Butter
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- ½ cup hot Milk only if needed
- Boil the potatoes and the garlic until potatoes are tender
- Process with potatoes and garlic with a potato ricer
- Add the remaining ingredients and add salt & pepper to taste
- The Best Shrimp and Lobster Bisque – A Seafood Lover’s Dream! - March 20, 2023
- Stuffed Chicken Breast Wrapped in Bacon! - March 16, 2023
- Creating Flavorful Compound Butter Has Never Been Easier! - March 13, 2023