When It Comes To Breakfast You Can’t Beat Scrambled Eggs
(Well okay, you can beat them, but not too much…)
When it comes to breakfast, there are few things more satisfying than a plate of perfectly cooked scrambled eggs. But if you’ve ever tried to make them at home, you know that getting the perfect consistency can be a challenge. Luckily, there are a few tricks that will help you get it just right.
With the tips I am going to share, you’ll be able to make the best scrambled eggs every time.
So let’s get cooking!
The Best Scrambled Eggs Recipe - Tips For Making Perfect Scrambled Eggs Every Time
- 3 Whole Eggs
- 1 Yolk
- 1 ounce Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 ounce Sweet Butter
- 1 ounce Soda Water
- 1 ounce Butter to cook the Eggs in the frying pan
- Fresh Ground Pepper for finishing
Makes 1 large serving (or two small)
- In a glass bowl, add the salt in the eggs mix well and wait at least 15 minutes for the salt to dissolve.
- After about 15 minutes, add all the ingredients to the eggs except 1 ounce of butter that you add to the frying pan.
- On a medium heat, in a frying pan (preferably non-stick) add the 1 ounce butter when hot at 250F add the eggs and using a wooden spoon a or a silicone spatula mix the eggs constantly to create small curds. Cook only a couple minutes.
- My Best Gazpacho Soup Recipe: Chilled to Perfection - August 24, 2023
- Simply The Best Deviled Eggs Recipe: Eggstraordinary! - August 21, 2023
- How To Make Crème Fraiche: Creamy & Delicious! - August 20, 2023