When it comes to breakfast, there are few things more satisfying than a plate of perfectly cooked scrambled eggs. But if you’ve ever tried to make them at home, you know that getting the perfect consistency can be a challenge. Luckily, there are a few tricks that will help you get it just right.
With the tips I am going to share, you’ll be able to make the best scrambled eggs every time.
So let’s get cooking!
The Best Scrambled Eggs Recipe - Tips For Making Perfect Scrambled Eggs Every Time
You can find the items below used in making this dish at our online store!
- 3 Whole Eggs
- 1 Yolk
- 1 ounce Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 ounce Sweet Butter
- 1 ounce Soda Water
- 1 ounce Butter to cook the Eggs in the frying pan
- Fresh Ground Pepper for finishing
Makes 1 large serving (or two small)
- In a glass bowl, add the salt in the eggs mix well and wait at least 15 minutes for the salt to dissolve.
- After about 15 minutes, add all the ingredients to the eggs except 1 ounce of butter that you add to the frying pan.
- On a medium heat, in a frying pan (preferably non-stick) add the 1 ounce butter when hot at 250F add the eggs and using a wooden spoon a or a silicone spatula mix the eggs constantly to create small curds. Cook only a couple minutes.