Home Fries and Eggs
Hello friends! An exciting Breakfast for you today, I say keep it for the weekend so you don't have Garlic breath going into work that day! Or during the week make it without the garlic. This is by far one of the easiest breakfasts you can make. Who knows you might make it every Sunday now!
- 4 Eggs cracked in individual bowls in advance
- 2 ounces Clarified Butter, Regular Butter or Butter Olive Oil
- 1 large Onion minced
- 2 large Baking Potatoes cut into small dice
- 1 ½ cup Bell Peppers diced any color you have, optional
- 1 teaspoon Garlic chopped, optional
- 1 cup approx. Smoked Sausage sliced (The chef cut them lengthwise first and then in ½ circles about ¼ inch thick.
- 1 teaspoon Parsley chopped, optional
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a frying pan heat the butter, when hot add the onion and caramelized until light golden brown at medium high heat. This could take at least a few minutes. Add salt and pepper.
- When the onion are light golden brown, add the potatoes, bell peppers, salt and pepper to taste and add the sausages. Cover and reduce heat to medium and cook 7 to 8 minutes. Or until the potatoes are tender. Take cover off and continue to cook to eliminate extra moisture.
- Using a ladle make the space to break the eggs use the stainless tell rings if you have them. Crack your egg in a small glass bowl and carefully add it in the middle of your frying pan. Add salt and pepper and cover the pan for about 3 to 4 minutes depending how you like your eggs cooked.
Latest posts by Chef Jean-Pierre (see all)
- My Best Gazpacho Soup Recipe: Chilled to Perfection - August 24, 2023
- Simply The Best Deviled Eggs Recipe: Eggstraordinary! - August 21, 2023
- How To Make Crème Fraiche: Creamy & Delicious! - August 20, 2023