How to Make a Goat Cheese and Broccoli Frittata
Hello there friends, after seeing all the videos online on how to make a Frittata, I had to show you the right way to do it. I am going to share with you how to make the best Frittata you have ever had!
- 1 head Broccoli
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 ½ cup Onion, cut into small dice
- 1 large Baking Potato, cut into small dice
- 1 large Sweet Potato cut into small dice
- 14 Eggs – either whole or you can use 10 Whites and 7 Whole Eggs
- 2 tbsp finely chopped Sun-dried Tomatoes
- ½ Grated Swiss Cheese
- ½ cup Grated Reggiano Parmesan
- 2 to 3 ozs Goat Cheese
- 1 dash Hot Sauce
- 1 tbsp chopped Parsley
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat Oven to 375°
- Cut the broccoli into small floret and poach them in boiling water for a couple minutes (be sure NOT to overcook them) and immediately plunge them in ICE cold water to stop the cooking process.
- In a non-stick 11” oven proof Fry Pan, heat some olive oil. When hot add the onion cook for a few minutes until light golden brown. Add the potatoes, cover and cook until potatoes are cooked.
- In a glass bowl, beat the eggs until fluffy. Add the sun-dried tomatoes, cheeses, hot sauce, parsley, salt & pepper.
- Add the eggs mixture to a cold frying pan and immediately bake in oven for about 25 to 35 minutes, or until the center is cooked and solid. Sprinkle some freshly chopped chives and Goat cheese and serve warm.
Latest posts by Chef Jean-Pierre (see all)
- My Best Gazpacho Soup Recipe: Chilled to Perfection - August 24, 2023
- Simply The Best Deviled Eggs Recipe: Eggstraordinary! - August 21, 2023
- How To Make Crème Fraiche: Creamy & Delicious! - August 20, 2023