Hello There Friends! An exciting video for you, The #1 Appetizer that Sold Out in My Restaurant for 22 Years!! A Shrimp Sambuca which was a total hit, I had to share this recipe with you friends. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! Let me know how you did in the comments below!
- 2 tablespoons Sweet Butter
- 1 pound Fresh Shrimp, peeled and de-veined (16 to 20 per pound)
- 2 medium Shallots, very finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Dry Vermouth
- 2 tablespoons Sambuca liqueur
- ½ cup Tomatoes - peeled, seeded and diced 1/4"
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 to 2 tablespoons Butter to add at the end
- In a skillet large enough to hold the shrimp without crowding, heat butter.
- When hot, add the shrimp and sauté for 1 to 2 minutes. Turn shrimp on the other side, add the tomatoes, shallots and sweat them for 1 minute, making sure not to burn them. Add the vermouth and Sambuca and let reduce by half.
- Add the cream, reduce for a couple minutes, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add butter OFF the heat and cook serve immediately.
Latest posts by Chef Jean-Pierre (see all)
- My Best Gazpacho Soup Recipe: Chilled to Perfection - August 24, 2023
- Simply The Best Deviled Eggs Recipe: Eggstraordinary! - August 21, 2023
- How To Make Crème Fraiche: Creamy & Delicious! - August 20, 2023