Pasta Pomodoro – Spaghetti in a Super Fresh & Delicious Tomato Sauce!
Hello there friends, Spaghetti Pomodoro today! A super fresh and delicious way to make Tomato Sauce. My mom would be proud if she saw how this dish was prepared.
Pasta Pomodoro is a classic Italian dish that is simple yet delicious. The key to making a good Pasta Pomodoro is to use high-quality ingredients, such as fresh tomatoes and basil. However, there are a few other ingredients that can be added to give the dish even more flavor. For example, adding some Parmesan cheese or red pepper flakes can really take it to the next level.
So what are we waiting for? Let’s get cooking!
Pasta Pomodoro Recipe - An Exquisite Pasta Dish In Under 15 Minutes!
- 2 tablespoons Extra-Virgin Olive Oil (the Chef used a Basil Olive Oil)
- 1/3 cup Onion diced very small
- 1 pound appro. Cherry or Campari Tomatoes cut in ½
- 1 teaspoon Garlic finely chopped
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Basil Leaves
- Cook the pasta according to the manufacturer instruction
- In a sauce pan, heat the olive oil, when hot add the onion and cook for a few minutes at medium heat until light golden brown. Add the garlic and when fragrant add the tomatoes and add some basil including the stems and cook at medium to low heat for 10/15 minutes.
- Using a potato masher mash the tomatoes and remove the stems of the basil. Add a few more basil leaves and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Grated some cheese on top of each plate.
- Bon Appetito!!!
What side dishes go well with Pasta Pomodoro?
The great thing about Pasta Pomodoro is that it is so versatile. If you are looking for a light meal you can pair it with an Arugula Salad or something a little fancier like a Spinach Salad with Garlic Custard & Hot Bacon Dressing. And don’t forget the Garlic Bread, a must-have with Pasta Pomodoro.
What meat goes well with Pasta Pomodoro?
Pasta Pomodoro also goes well with a variety of different meats. It pairs beautifully with chicken or shrimp. Or for a heartier meal, try it with sausage or beef. And for a truly indulgent experience, top your Pasta Pomodoro with a cooked lobster tail. No matter what meat you choose, Pasta Pomodoro is sure to hit the spot!
Of course, you may also want to pair it with a nice glass of wine.
So, what wines go well with Pasta Pomodoro?
For a light, refreshing option, try a Sauvignon Blanc or Chenin Blanc. If you’re looking for something a bit richer, try a Chianti or Barbera. And for a truly indulgent meal, pair Pasta Pomodoro with a sparkling wine like Prosecco or Franciacorta.
- My Best Gazpacho Soup Recipe: Chilled to Perfection - August 24, 2023
- Simply The Best Deviled Eggs Recipe: Eggstraordinary! - August 21, 2023
- How To Make Crème Fraiche: Creamy & Delicious! - August 20, 2023