Stuffed Portobello Mushroom with Arugula Salad
Hello friends! Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms make great appetizers, and can make anyone who doesn't like mushrooms fall in love with them! Mushrooms are delicious in so many different ways, I hope you try to make this Stuffed Portobello Mushroom with Arugula Salad! Let me know what you think in the comments below!
- 4 large Portobello Mushrooms gill removed*
- 1/4 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 3/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 8 springs fresh Thyme
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 4 ounces Goat Cheese
- 4 ounces Mascarpone or Cream Cheese
- 2 ounces Sundried Tomatoes cut into very small dice
- 2 tablespoons chopped Garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped Chives
- Preheat Oven to 350°
- Or preheat your grill to medium heat. Toss the mushrooms in a glass or stainless steel bowl with all the ingredients. Using a small roasting pan roast approximately 10 minutes or grill about 4 minutes on each sides. Remove the thyme sprigs and reserve mushrooms in a warm place.
- In a glass bowl mix the cheeses, sundried tomatoes, garlic and chives. Fill each mushrooms with the cheese mixture and bake at 350° for about 5 minutes or until the mushroom are warm.
- Top each Mushroom with the Arugula Salad
Gill removed* The gills are removed because they will color whatever you’re cooking with quite a strong dark gray color, you can scrape them off with a spoon.
Latest posts by Chef Jean-Pierre (see all)
- Savory Beef Short Ribs Asian Style: A Culinary Masterpiece - June 1, 2023
- Chef Jean-Pierre Answers Your Questions - May 29, 2023
- Delicious Cassoulet Recipe: A Taste of French Comfort Food! - May 25, 2023