Easy Sautéed Mushrooms with Garlic - The Almost Perfect Side Dish!
Hello there friends, Sautéed Mushrooms are so easy to make yet so many people make the simplest mistakes when making them! Let me teach you some simple tricks to making the best Sautéed Mushrooms. These Sautéed Mushrooms blows away any Steakhouse Recipe!
- Garlic Olive Oil or Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 pound Mushrooms cut into quarters
- 1 cup Red Onion diced
- 1 tablespoon Thyme and Rosemary freshly chopped
- 1 tablespoon Garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice freshly squeezed
- 2 ounces White Wine, White Vermouth or Chicken Stock
- 2 tablespoons Parsley freshly chopped
- 1 Lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons Sweet Butter
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a sauté pan, heat a couple tablespoons olive oil. When hot add the mushrooms, salt and pepper to taste. Cook until golden brown.
- Add the onion and cook for a couple more minutes. Add the thyme, rosemary and garlic. When the garlic is fragrant, add the lemon juice and the wine and let it reduce for a couple more minutes. Add the parsley and the lemon zest.
- Finish with the butter and enjoy it!
Latest posts by Chef Jean-Pierre (see all)
- My Best Gazpacho Soup Recipe: Chilled to Perfection - August 24, 2023
- Simply The Best Deviled Eggs Recipe: Eggstraordinary! - August 21, 2023
- How To Make Crème Fraiche: Creamy & Delicious! - August 20, 2023