Hello there friends, today I’m going to show you How To Make the Crispiest Onion Rings! They are super easy to make and you wont regret trying them! Take it from me. The Onyo Chef! This is one of the best ways to use your Onyos!
Jump to Printable Recipe
Onion (Onyo) Rings
The recipes make enough rings for 2 large Onions
- ½ cup Flour
- ½ cup Rice flour
- ¼ cup Cornstarch
- ¼ cup Corn Meal, very fine
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Creole Seasoning
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- About 8 to 10 ounces of Beer or Soda Water
- 2 cups Approx of Panko
- Mix all dry ingredients first and slowly add the beer until you have a thick batter, slightly thicker than a pancake batter.
Make sure your Frying Oil is at 365ºC / 185ºC
- Process your Breadcrumbs as the Chef did on YouTube with Panko Breadcrumbs and Hers De Provence.
Please share this recipe with family and friends! Thank you!