A Stir Fry Shrimp Recipe The Whole Family Will Love
Who doesn’t love a good stir fry? They are so easy to make and you can put whatever you want in them. My personal favorite is shrimp. So today I’m sharing my Stir Fry Shrimp Recipe. The perfect weekday dinner that the whole family will love and so easy to make!
This recipe is packed with flavor and can be on the table in less than 30 minutes. And because it’s a stir-fry, you can easily customize it to your liking. So whether you like your veggies crisp or soft, this recipe is sure to please. So what are you waiting for?
Let’s get cooking!
Stir Fry Shrimp Recipe
You can find the items below used in making this dish at our online store!
- 1 ½ pounds Black Tiiger Shrimp peeled deveined and cut in half like the Chef did in the video
- 2 ounces Butter
- 2 ounces Garlic or Pesto Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Shallots chopped
- About 2 cups Zucchini diced
- About 2 cups Squash diced
- About 2 cups Tomatoes diced
- 1½ tablespoon Garlic chopped
- About 1 ½ cups Chicken or Vegetable Stock
- 1 or 2 tablespoons Cornstarch diluted in water, as needed it
- 2 tablespoons Parsley chopped
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a large sauté pan, heat some butter and when hot add the shrimp and sauté until almost cooked and lightly golden brown. Remove the shrimp and reserve on the side. Add a little more olive oil to the pan and when hot add the shallots and sauté for a minute or two. Add the squash and zucchini and tomatoes, cover the pot and let them cook for about 6 to 7 minutes until they are cooked to your liking.
- Add the garlic, sauté it for a minutes and add the stock.
- Adjust the consistency with a little cornstarch to make sure the sauce is not too liquid.
- Add the parsley and adjust seasoning just before serving.