How To Make the Perfect Chicken Fried Rice!
Chicken Fried Rice, everything you need in one bowl – chicken, rice, vegetables, and a delicious sauce – for a mouthwatering meal. But versatile enough it makes a great side dish as well. And maybe best of all, Chicken Fried Rice is easy to make and can be on the table in under 30 minutes. So, if you’re looking for an easy weeknight dinner, chicken fried rice just might be the perfect dish for you.
Quick, delicious, and easy to make, fried rice makes an excellent lunch or dinner. It can easily be made in advance and reheated, making it a convenient option for those on the go. And it is also very affordable, which makes it a popular choice for large families and budget-minded diners. Whether you’re looking for a quick meal or a hearty dish to share with friends, chicken fried rice is a great option.
For the best results in preparing your Chicken Fried Rice, it is best to pre-cook your rice. Once it is cooked, lay it out on a cookie sheet and then place it in the fridge over night. This dries it out a bit making it the perfect consistency before adding it to your recipe.
Click here to find out How to Cook Rice Perfectly. For tips on how to best chop the vegetables check out How to Chop Vegetables Like a Chef – And Still Keep All Your Fingers!
What is the best way to store Chicken Fried Rice?
Chicken Fried Rice is a great dish to make ahead of time for a quick and easy meal. First, after cooking, let it cool completely. Then, transfer it to an airtight container and store it in the fridge for up to four days.
Or you can freeze it in plastic bags, but be sure to push out as much air as possible out of the bag. This will help prevent freezer burn. For best results portion it out into individual servings before freezing, so you can reheat as much or as little as you want. Chicken Fried Rice will keep in the freezer for up to 3 months.
When you’re ready to eat, just pop it in the microwave or reheat it in a skillet on the stove. And there you have it – a delicious, homemade meal that took almost no effort at all!
The Perfect Chicken Fried Rice Recipe
You can find the items below used in making this dish at our online store!
- 2 tablespoons Clarified Butter or Butter Olive Oil
- 3 Whole Eggs
- 8 ounces Boneless and Skinless Chicken Breast cut into ¼ inch cubes
- ¼ cup Red or White Onion diced
- ½ cup Mixed Color Bell Peppers diced small
- 6 to 8 cooked Asparagus cut into ½ pieces*
- 2 to 4 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 dash Hot Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Toasted Sesame Oil
- 2 cups of Cooked Rice - Check out "How to Cook Rice"
- 1 tablespoon Cilantro or Parsley fresh chopped
- In a wok or a sauté pan, add the 1 tablespoon of clarified butter or olive oil, when hot add the eggs and quickly scramble them and while still under cooked remove and set them aside.
- Add one more tablespoon of clarified butter or olive oil, when hot add the chicken and cook until golden brown on one side. Add the onion and mix well until the chicken is golden brown on all sides.
- Add all the other vegetables and quickly sauté for 5 minutes. Add the rice, mix well and add the eggs and quickly incorporate.
- Drizzle a few drops of the sesame oil and if you have add freshly chopped cilantro or parsley.
- * You can use broccoli, snow peas and any vegetable you like. Just make sure they are cooked first.