This is a Delicious Chicken Teriyaki Recipe the Whole Family Will Love!
Hello there friends, today I’m going share with you my Chicken Teriyaki recipe! Such an easy and and delicious weeknight dinner recipe that you can prepare in advance or on the spot. You should also check out my last video release on How to Cook Rice Perfectly (click here) which makes for a perfect addition to this recipe!
Chicken Teriyaki Recipe
- 2 lbs Boneless and Skinless Chicken Breast cut into bite size pieces
- 2 tbsp Acacia Honey (or your favorite honey)
- 1 tbsp Hot Sauce
- 1/4 cup Sesame Oil
- 1/2 cup Sake
- 1/2 cup Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup Mirin
- 2 tbsp Rice Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Ginger grated
- 1 tbsp Garlic chopped fine
For the Chicken:
- 2 tbsp Roasted Sesame Oil, Garlic Olive Oil or your favorite cooking oil
- 1/4 Red Onion cut into very thin julienne
- 1 Bell Pepper mixed colors cut into julienne
- 1/4 lbs Snow Peas (save some for decoration and the end)
- 3 or 4 Green Onion cut into ¼ inch slices
- 2 tbsp Cornstarch diluted in 2 tablespoons Sake (if you are not using sake do it in water)
- 2 tbsp Toasted Sesame Seeds
For the Marinade:
- In a glass bowl, add all the ingredients and add the chicken to marinade at least for 30/45 minutes in the fridge and no more than 3 hours. After marinading, be sure to drain as much as possible so that your chicken is not too wet. Let it drain in a strainer or colander and be sure to capture all the marinade, you will need for the sauce.
Cooking the Chicken:
- Quickly poached the snow peas in hot water and plunged in ice water to retain the bright green color and reserve.
- Drain the marinade out of the chicken and reserve.
- In a wok or a non-stick frying pan large enough to add ALL the chicken without crowding, heat the toasted sesame oil. When the oil is hot, add the drained chicken and when it is starting to get golden brown, add the onion, the bell pepper and cook for a few minutes. Add the marinade, the snow peas and the green onion.
- When everything is hot adjust the consistency with the cornstarch. Do not add all at one, add a little bit and the time and see how much you need. Sprinkle with the sesame seed to the last minutes. Serve with a jasmine rice.
You can find the items below used in making this dish at our online store!
- The Best Shrimp and Lobster Bisque – A Seafood Lover’s Dream! - March 20, 2023
- Stuffed Chicken Breast Wrapped in Bacon! - March 16, 2023
- Creating Flavorful Compound Butter Has Never Been Easier! - March 13, 2023