The Dessert Everybody Can Make – A Chocolate & Hazelnut Truffle!
Today I am going to share with you my secret on how to make one of the best desserts you have ever tasted, Chocolate and Hazelnut Truffle. Here’s a little hint, it involves Home Depot!
Chocolate and Hazelnut Truffle Tort, a dessert that will make your mouth water just thinking about it. It is rich and chocolatey with just the perfect amount of sweetness. This Chocolate & Hazelnut Truffle Tort recipe will have you feeling like you are in heaven. It is so good that it will have you coming back for more and more.
I top mine with an amazing Baileys Whipped Cream! In addition to the Baileys Whipped Cream, I also serve mine with a Mixed Berry Coulis (Click here for the Mixed Berry Coulis Recipe)
This is a dessert that is sure to please anyone who tries it. So go ahead and indulge yourself, you deserve it! Chocolate & Hazelnut Truffle Tort, a must try for anyone who loves chocolate and hazelnuts. You won’t regret it! Let the chocolatey richness of this chocolate delight melt away in your mouth!
Jump to Printable Recipe
Chocolate & Hazelnut Truffle
½ cup Almonds
½ cup Walnuts
½ cup Pecans
¼ cup of Sugar for the nuts
2 cup Heavy Cream
16 ounces Semi Sweet Chocolate (I use a 64% cacao butter)
Zest of one Orange
¼ cup Kahlua
3 tablespoons Cocoa Powder for dusting top
Whipped cream and Raspberries (or other seasonal berries or cherries)
- CRUSTProcess nuts and sugar of in food processor until fine in consistency, but not greasy (like wet sand). Press about a large tablespoon or more of you like a thick crust into the bottom of each mold* and refrigerate while you make the filling.
- CHOCOLATE GANACHEHeat cream on medium heat. Poor over chocolate and stir to melt and add the orange zest and the Kahlua.
- ASSEMBLE TORTEPour equal amount of chocolate mixture in each mold, place in your freezer or refrigerator for at least two hours or however long it take for the inside temperature to be 65º. Carefully remove mold and decorate tops with whipped cream. Serve with mixed berry coulis.
Please share this recipe with your family and friends! Thank you!
- The Best Shrimp and Lobster Bisque – A Seafood Lover’s Dream! - March 20, 2023
- Stuffed Chicken Breast Wrapped in Bacon! - March 16, 2023
- Creating Flavorful Compound Butter Has Never Been Easier! - March 13, 2023