Buttered Green Beans
- 1 ½ pound Fresh Green Beans, cleaned and ends cut off
- 2 to 3 tablespoons Sweet Butter
- ½ cup Shallots finely sliced, if you do not have it use onions
- ¼ cup Sundried Tomatoes cut into very thin julienne
- 1 or 2 tablespoons Garlic chopped
- 2 tablespoons Parsley chopped
- ½ cup of Toasted Almonds
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- If you are cooking your vegetables in advance for your dinner party, you can Poach or steam them in advance and plunge them in ice cold water to stop the cooking process. You can do this a day in advance if you like and when ready to eat all you have to do is to reheat them in butter like the Chef did in the video.
- In a sauté pan or in a wok, heat your butter when hot and he shallots and cook for a couple minutes. Add sundried tomatoes and cook for a couple minutes.
- Add the poached green beans, and heat for a couple minutes. Add the garlic, when fragrant remove from the heat immediately. Add more butter of you like!!!:)
- To serve at the last minutes add the toasted almonds and chopped parsley.