Honey Garlic Chicken Stir Fry Recipe
Hello friends, Stir Fry 'is one of the easiest dishes you can make. Honey Garlic is such an amazing mix of flavors that complement each other! I hope you all make this and love it just as much as I do!
- 2 cups Broccoli Florets cooked
- 2 tablespoons Clarified Butter or Vegetable oil
- ½ Red Onion cut into julienne
- 1 pound Chicken Breast cut into thin bite size
- 1 bunch of Scallions cut into small pieces (divide the white and the green part separately)
- 1 tablespoon Garlic finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 3 tablespoons Oyster Sauce
- 3 tablespoons Honey (The Chef used Acacia Honey)
- 2 tablespoons Cilantro or Parsley chopped
- Zest of One Lemon
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- Hot Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Toasted Sesame Oil
- White Sesame Seeds to decorate the plate
- In a frying pan or a wok, heat the clarified butter, and when hot, add the red onion and cook for a few minutes. Add the chicken until lightly golden brown on all sides. Add the white part of the scallion and the garlic. When fragrant, add the Soy and Oyster sauces, Honey, cilantro, green part of the scallion, lemon juice and zest, Broccoli, Hot sauce and Sesame Oil.
- Serve with rice and sprinkle white sesame seeds on the Chicken.
You can find the items below used in making this dish at our online store!
Latest posts by Chef Jean-Pierre (see all)
- The Best Shrimp and Lobster Bisque – A Seafood Lover’s Dream! - March 20, 2023
- Stuffed Chicken Breast Wrapped in Bacon! - March 16, 2023
- Creating Flavorful Compound Butter Has Never Been Easier! - March 13, 2023
Maybe an idea to mention that we also need to cook broccoli and rice as first in the recipe. I now found out that I also needed to add and thus cook rice at the very last moment and had to wait until the rice was all cooked. Use this order in all recipes please.
You’ll notice that the first ingredient is: 2 cups of Broccoli Florets cooked. The rice was only a suggestion to serve it with!
Thanks to CHEF JEAN PIERRE , I made this Honey Garlic Chicken to rave reviews. I love all of his recipes and I love his great personality. I wanted to make the Chicken , that same weekend once again. I love left overs, so I made more so I would have left overs. Looking forward to getting more of his video recipes in my InBox. Thanks Chef Pierre The Jewel
Thank you Lucy!
Love your recipes and great cooking info, Chef! I think you forgot to include broccoli in the recipe on the website.
Thank you for letting us know! We’ll fix it ASAP! 😊
Did you forget to put broccoli in the printable recipe?
Thank you for letting us know! We’ll fix it asap! 😊
Im still enjoying the meatballs. Love your show meals and learning techniques. Although some of my Fonds dont turn out consistently.