The Best Hot Chocolate
Hello Friends, I hope you are all staying warm during winter time! If not, I have the perfect recipe to warm all of you up. My Hot Chocolate Recipe! Easy to make and super delicious for anyone! Christmas is all about giving and you have given me so much by just being here with me. Thank you for all the continued support, and Merry Christmas to all!
- 6 oz whole Milk
- 2 ounces Heavy Cream
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened Dark Cocoa Powder
- 2 ounces Dark Chocolate (The Chef used a 70% Cocoa)
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 1 small pinch of Salt for the”je ne sais quoi”
- 2 teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extra (The Chef used Tahitian Vanilla)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch diluted into 2 more ounces Whole Milk
- 1 VERY SMALL pinch Ground Cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons or more of 😉 Baileys or Kalhua
Makes 2 @ 6 ounces Glass
- In a sauce pan, heat the milk and the cream in a sauce pan.
- At medium to low heat, add the cocoa powder mix in well, add the chocolate, sugar, salt, vanilla and bring a boil.
- Add the corn starch, cinnamon and Baileys mix well and turn off the heat immediately.
Latest posts by Chef Jean-Pierre (see all)
- My Best Gazpacho Soup Recipe: Chilled to Perfection - August 24, 2023
- Simply The Best Deviled Eggs Recipe: Eggstraordinary! - August 21, 2023
- How To Make Crème Fraiche: Creamy & Delicious! - August 20, 2023