Click here for the Jasmine Rice
1 pound Broccoli Floret
20 to 30 medium size Shrimp (peeled, deveined and cut in half lengthwise)
2 tablespoons Coconut Oil
1 cup Onion, small dice
½ cup blanched Cashews
1 tablespoon Curry Powder
1 ½ cup Chicken Stock
1 cup Coconut Milk
1 teaspoon Chili Sauce
Spicy Curry Salt
1 or 2 tablespoons of Corn Starch, diluted in water
- In boiling water poach the broccoli for 3 minutes and then shock them with ice water.
- In a Wok or a deep Sauté Pan heat the oil and when hot add the onion and sauté until light golden brown.
- Add the shrimp, broccoli, cashews, curry powder, chicken stock, coconut milk and broccoli.
- If the consistency is too liquid, be sure to add a touch of cornstarch diluted in water.
- Adjust seasoning TO YOUR LIKING with salt and chili sauce.
- Serve with Jasmine Rice