This recipe does not have specific measurements, as you need to adjust YOUR recipe based on the quantity of cheeseburgers you will cook.
- 5 ounces Ground Beef per burger
- The chef uses 25% Short Ribs, and 75% Chuck roast 80/20*
- Brioche Buns
- Mayonnaise or Garlic Aioli apprx.70% mixed with Dijon Mustard (apprx.25%)
- Butter Lettuce
- About 2 ounces of Caramelized Onions (click on the link below for the recipe) https://chefjeanpierre.com/recipes/caramelized-onions/
- Weigh your ground beef to 5 ounce balls and using a large cookie cutter make a perfect patty and lightly pack it in. And refrigerate at least 30 to 45 minutes to solidify.
- Make a quick sauce by mixing mayonnaise, dijon mustard. (you can certainly add your favorite hot sauce)
- Grill or panfry the inside of your bun until light golden brown. And spread about 1 tablespoon of the mayonnaise. On the inside of the bun.
- In a fry pan heat some clarified butter and when hot sauté the burger(s) for about 3 minutes salt and pepper each side) and flip on other side add your cheese, cover the pan or just the burger and cook for another 3 minutes or however long you like to have it cooked the way you like it.