Homemade Basil Pesto – So Easy to Make and Delicious!
Any serious cook will tell you that basil pesto is a must-have condiment. So delicious on so many dishes, it’s a versatile addition to any kitchen. But how do you make this amazing condiment? Well, I’m going to show you how!
Once you’ve mastered the basic recipe, feel free to experiment with other herbs and spices. Try adding a little thyme or oregano for a different flavor, or use roasted red peppers instead of traditional tomatoes. The possibilities are endless! So go ahead and give Basil Pesto a try – your taste buds will thank you.
How to Make Basil Pesto - A Must Have Condiment- Delicious!
- 6 Garlic Cloves peeled and chopped
- ½ cup Blanched Almonds, Pine, or Macadamia Nuts
- 2 cups (approximately) tightly packed fresh sweet Basil Leaves (reserve a few leaves to make a chiffonade for decoration)
- ½ cup freshly grated Reggiano Parmesan Cheese
- ¼ tsp freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients and blend until the pesto looks like a coarse paste.
- My Best Gazpacho Soup Recipe: Chilled to Perfection - August 24, 2023
- Simply The Best Deviled Eggs Recipe: Eggstraordinary! - August 21, 2023
- How To Make Crème Fraiche: Creamy & Delicious! - August 20, 2023