Looking For a Creamy Mac and Cheese Recipe With Just The Right Amount of Cheesiness?
Look no further!
There are few things in this world that are as universally loved as mac and cheese. Whether you’re a 5-year-old kid or a 75-year-old grandparent, mac and cheese is the perfect comfort food. It’s quick and easy to make, and it’s always delicious.
If you’re looking for a family dinner recipe that everyone will love, mac and cheese is the way to go. So next time you are feeling tired and don’t want to cook a complicated meal, remember mac and cheese is always there for you. It’s the perfect dish for any occasion.
This Mac and cheese recipe is warm, creamy, and oh-so-cheesy. Made with a perfect blend of chesses (Mornay Sauce) Plus, it’s super easy to make. It is the perfect blend of creamy and cheesy goodness.
The best part? You can make it in no time. So whether you’re looking for a quick and easy weeknight dinner or a comforting weekend meal, this mac and cheese recipe is sure to hit the spot.
Jump to Printable Recipe
Easy and Delicious Macaroni and Cheese Recipe!
- 4 ozs Sweet Butter
- 4 ozs Flour
- 6 cups scalded Milk, or whatever amount you need to make your sauce fairly liquid
- ¼ tsp ground Nutmeg
- 4 ozs Triple Cream Brie Cheese (rinds removed)
- 4 ozs grated Reggiano Parmesan Cheese
- 4 ozs grated Gruyere Cheese
- 4 ozs grated Cheddar Cheese
- 1 or 2 ozs White Truffle Oil (if you have some)
- 1½ lbs cooked Elbow Pasta
- 2 tbs Sweet Butter
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- ½ cup Fresh Bread Crumbs mixed with Reggiano, Sun-dried Tomatoes and chopped Parsley
- Makes 12 Servings (Large lasagna pan Appro.10 X15)
- Preheat Oven to 375°
- In a sauce pan, heat the butter. add the flour and incorporate using a wood or silicon spoon. Cook for a couple of minutes until light golden brown.
- Add the milk, nutmeg and mix very well with a whisk. Cook at very low heat for approximately 10/15 minutes. Add the cheeses (This is a mornay sauce). Make sure all the cheeses have melted and add the truffle oil and add the sauce to the cooked elbow pasta.
- Butter the inside of a lasagna pan. Pour in the macaroni mixture. Top with the bread crumbs and Reggiano. Bake until it is golden brown about 25 minutes!!!
Please share this recipe with your family and friends! Thank you!
- Savory Beef Short Ribs Asian Style: A Culinary Masterpiece - June 1, 2023
- Chef Jean-Pierre Answers Your Questions - May 29, 2023
- Delicious Cassoulet Recipe: A Taste of French Comfort Food! - May 25, 2023
Thank you you make cooking fun and joy
I like your olive oil especially the Sorachi
I very much appreciate your cooking shows. I have learned a great deal.
Love this Chef Jean Pierre!
Amazing Chef and the best entertaining Chef 😊😊😊as we’d enjoyed watching your cooking show…
From: Cebu, Philippines
you are a great Chef