Stuffed Thanksgiving Turkey Breast Wrapped In Bacon!
Stuffed Turkey Breast Wrapped in Bacon is the perfect holiday dish! Why? Well, because it's easy to make ahead of time, so you can enjoy your holiday stress-free!This Thanksgiving Turkey recipe is sure to be a hit with your family and friends! The juicy, flavorful turkey breast is stuffed with savory stuffing, then wrapped in bacon for a delicious, crispy crunch. I love this recipe!
- I large Turkey Breast, approx. 4 /5 pounds
- 1 ½ pound approx. of Stuffing (recipe link on You Tube)
- 2021: Spicy Chorizo Sausage Stuffing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vy2F_BhF0Pg
- 2020:Traditional Stuffing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Gvui3lIfWI
- 1 ½ to 2 pounds of Bacon sliced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Preheat Oven to 375F/190C
- Using a boning knife, remove all visible fat and carefully remove the skin and butterfly it like to chef did in the video. Using a plastic wrap carefully pound the breast to approx.1/4 to ½ inch thick. Salt and pepper the breast. Place some stuffing in the middle of the breast and arrange it nicely.
- Close the breast and wrap with the plastic wrap. Holding the wrap on both sides roll the breast onto the cutting board to tighten the roll and refrigerate for 15/20 minutes. This will allow the breast to cool and stay closed.
- On a sheet of parchment paper, arrange your bacon the same way the chef demonstrates in the video. Place your roll on top of the bacon and warp the bacon around the breast. Refrigerate the roll to cool the bacon which will again solidify the roll enough to pick it up and to place on a baking sheet. Sprinkle some black pepper generously.
- Bake for about one hour or until the internal temperature has reached 155/160 degrees and the bacon is crisp.
- Let it rest for 10/15 minutes before cutting.
You can find the items below used in making this dish at our online store!
Latest posts by Chef Jean-Pierre (see all)
- The Best Shrimp and Lobster Bisque – A Seafood Lover’s Dream! - March 20, 2023
- Stuffed Chicken Breast Wrapped in Bacon! - March 16, 2023
- Creating Flavorful Compound Butter Has Never Been Easier! - March 13, 2023