A Creamy and Delicious Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe You’re Going To Love!
Today I’m going to share my secrets to making the perfect Spinach Artichoke Dip recipe. So what makes this Spinach Artichoke Dip so special? The answer, my friends, lies in the ingredients
Spinach Artichoke Dip is one of my all-time favorite party foods. It’s creamy, delicious, and if you follow this recipe, easy to make. Plus, it’s always a hit with guests. It is one of those dishes that always manages to impress.
Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Grab These Items At The Online Store
- 4 ounces Sweet Butter
- 1 ½ cup Onion diced small and evenly
- ½ cup Flour
- 2 cups Hot Milk
- 1 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- ½ cup Chicken or Vegetable Stock
- 1 ½ tablespoons Garlic finely chopped
- 1 ½ tablespoon Lemon Juice freshly squeezed
- 1 cup Reggiano Parmesan grated
- 1 cup White Cheddar Cheese grated
- ½ teaspoon Chili Sauce
- 2 @ 10 oz. pkg. Frozen Chopped Spinach - thawed
- 1 @ 8 oz. Jar Artichoke Hearts - drained, coarsely chopped
- ¾ cup Sour Cream
Thaw and squeeze excess moisture from spinach using a clean kitchen towel.
- In a sauce pan large enough to host ALL the ingredients, heat the butter, add the onion and cook until translucent. Add the flour and blend well and incorporate the milk and cream mixture. Add the chicken stock, lemon juice and mix well and add the cheeses and hot sauce. Adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper. Add spinach, artichoke heart, bland until cheeses are melted. Add the sour cream at the end and serve.
- Adjust seasoning with salt & pepper if necessary. If the consistency is too thick, you may thin it down with more stock or sour cream.
- Serve with tortilla chips for dipping.