Easy Thanksgiving Carrot, Butternut Squash and Walnut Soufflé Recipe
Hello friends, today I'm going to share how to make an easy pan Souffle with Carrots and Butternut Squash. An instant fluffy winner at your Thanksgiving Feast. Make sure you let it cool down a bit first so that you don't burn yourself like I do! Let me know what you think in the comments below!
- 2 ½ pounds Butternut Squash, peel and cut into chucks
- 2 ½ pounds Carrots, peel and cut into chunks
- 6 ounces Sweet Butter
- ½ cup Flour
- ¼ cup Light Brown Sugar
- 6 Eggs
- ½ cup Rum Raisins, (raisins marinated in rum, for at least a couple days)
- 1 cup Walnuts chopped
- 2 tablespoons Sage and Rhyme chopped
- 2 tablespoons Parsley chopped
- 1 tablespoon Tahitian Vanilla
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Preheat Oven to 350ºF / 180ºC
- Poach the Butternut Squash in boiling water until cooked thoroughly. Drain thoroughly and process with the food processor until very smooth. Do the same for the Carrots.
- In a large pot, add the butter, when foamy add the flour and cook for a couple minutes, add the processed vegetables, add the eggs, raisins, brown sugar, Walnuts, vanilla, Sage and thyme and salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour into a buttered lasagna style pan, sprinkle with Reggiano and bake for 45 minutes.
Latest posts by Chef Jean-Pierre (see all)
- My Best Gazpacho Soup Recipe: Chilled to Perfection - August 24, 2023
- Simply The Best Deviled Eggs Recipe: Eggstraordinary! - August 21, 2023
- How To Make Crème Fraiche: Creamy & Delicious! - August 20, 2023