A Cranberry Sauce Recipe With a Twist - Cranberry Salsa!
Hello there friends, the fastest recipe I have ever posted on my website! A totally different Cranberry Sauce for your Thanksgiving Feast this year! I am going to show you how to prepare a delicious Cranberry Salsa recipe!Go and give it a try as it takes no cooking and no effort, a Cranberry Salsa Recipe that I never would've thought of but absolutely blew my mind! It is even better the next day with cold turkey, it is fantastic! No kidding, you'll see...So, let's get cooking!
- 12 ounces Cranberries
- 1 Orange
- 12 (approx.) Mint Leaves
- ½ cup Sugar
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 or 2 Dash Hot Sauce
- 2 ounces Grand Marnier (optional)
- Process everything in your food processor but careful not to puree the cranberry too much you need some texture and not a puree. Pulsing works better at the end.
Latest posts by Chef Jean-Pierre (see all)
- My Best Gazpacho Soup Recipe: Chilled to Perfection - August 24, 2023
- Simply The Best Deviled Eggs Recipe: Eggstraordinary! - August 21, 2023
- How To Make Crème Fraiche: Creamy & Delicious! - August 20, 2023