Discover The Best Hummus Recipe: Unrivaled Flavor!
Hello friends, today I want to share a recipe for an incredibly delicious dip, the Best Hummus Ever! Get ready, because we’re going to take this classic Middle Eastern dish to a whole new level, and you’ll soon understand why it’s called the Best Hummus Recipe.
Hummus has been a staple in Middle Eastern cuisine for centuries, made from nutritious ingredients like chickpeas, tahini, garlic, lemon juice, and olive oil. This creamy, flavorful, and versatile dip is not only packed with protein and fiber, but it’s also a heart-healthy option that you can feel good about enjoying with your favorite veggies, pita bread, or even as a spread on sandwiches.
Below is the full recipe with instructions, or you can click here for the print version of the Hummus Recipe. In the video I walk you through the process of making the Best Hummus Recipe from scratch, sharing all of my secret tips and tricks. With this recipe, we’re elevating the traditional hummus by adding a unique blend of spices and flavors, ensuring that your taste buds experience an explosion of deliciousness!
So grab your food processor, gather your ingredients, and let’s get ready to make the Best Hummus Recipe Ever! Trust me, once you try this, you’ll never go back to store-bought hummus again.
So what are we waiting for? Let’s get cooking!
The Best Hummus Recipe: Deliciously Simple
For Dried Beans:
- 1 x 14 ounces bag of Chickpeas
- 6 to 8 Garlic Cloves
- 1 ½ tablespoon Salt
For the Hummus:
- 28 ounces cooked Chickpeas
- 3 or 4 Garlic cloves (only if you are using Canned Beans)
- ¼ to ½ cup Tahini, depending on the brand and your preference
- 4 ounces Lemon Juice (try 2 ounces first to see how you like the taste)
- 1 dash of Cayenne Pepper or add your favorite Hot Sauce
- ½ teaspoon Cumin ground
- ¼ cup Lemon Olive Oil or your favorite Olive Oil
- 10 to 12 Ice Cubes (or as much as you need to have a very SMOOTH texture)
- Salt to taste
Prepare the Dried Beans:
- Soak them in water overnight.
- The next day, drain and rinse them and cook them with the salt and garlic for about 45 minutes or until cooked thoroughly. Drain and rinse them again and submerge them in cold water. Agitate them to release their skin. Remove the skins, and now you are ready to add all other ingredients.
If you use canned beans, you can skip the step above, but you will have to add the garlic cloves to the beans while they are in the food processor.
Make the Hummus:
- Add all the ingredients in the food processor until VERY, VERY SMOOTH.
- My Best Gazpacho Soup Recipe: Chilled to Perfection - August 24, 2023
- Simply The Best Deviled Eggs Recipe: Eggstraordinary! - August 21, 2023
- How To Make Crème Fraiche: Creamy & Delicious! - August 20, 2023