Caper Remoulade Recipe
I demonstrate the techniques in making homemade mayonnaise and then turning it into a delicious Remoulade. Perfect on just about any seafood dish!For just the Remoulade Recipe start the video at 5:34
- 1 tbsp Cornichon - finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Chives - finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Red Onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Non-Pareil (small) Capers - drained
- 1 tsp Anchovy Puree
- 2 cups Aioli
- Mix all ingredients in glass bowl, refrigerate at least 1 hour. Mix again before serving.
- FOR JUST THE REMOULADE RECIPE START THE VIDEO AT 5:34
You can find the items below used in making this dish at our online store!
For just the Remoulade Recipe start the video at 5:34
Latest posts by Chef Jean-Pierre (see all)
- My Best Gazpacho Soup Recipe: Chilled to Perfection - August 24, 2023
- Simply The Best Deviled Eggs Recipe: Eggstraordinary! - August 21, 2023
- How To Make Crème Fraiche: Creamy & Delicious! - August 20, 2023